Korean Random
Alex6669

Гайд по изменению игровых моделей WOT

парни у меня с пушкой никак не выходит,помогите хотя бы как то дорисовать эжектор на орудие супер перша

Short link

парни у меня с пушкой никак не выходит,помогите хотя бы как то дорисовать эжектор на орудие супер перша, помогите пожалуйста,а то никак не могу понять,даже с видео уроком

Edited by trialon

Short link

Hello fellow remodellers!

I have just started to get involved in remodelling. I get how to remodel and to write the .primitive and .visual files. After some hard work i finally got that figured out since it seems VERY hard to find a complete how-to guide with step-by-step help. Why i can only guess. Now i have a few issues i would like to get some help with. First i seem not to get 3d ripper DX working. When i press launch-button as stated to do - nothing happens. Just closes down. Any ideas to whats wrong? My second issues is the .visual file i get when exporting to .primitive. As i get it its basicly an .xml-file and im supposed to edit it to get it working when i add it to the gamefiles. My question is more or less - What am i supposed to edit in it? For example if i rebuild the type-62 turrent then i should be able to copy-paste the original text from the original .visual file? I have tried this and it doesnt eem to work. So i guess i have got it wrong. Maybe someone here can try to explain it to me? In english. No need to have perfect english but understandable. =). I feel im so close to be able to get my ideas into cool tanks and its frustrating to not figure it out. And since there are little to none info about this... Sure there are some info from post 1 in this thread but i dont get it so maby some other care to help a fellow modeller?

// Cheers!

Short link

No one?  :hmm:

do U have BigWorld?

succs

I`m not 3D master, but I ask some members to help U

Edited by VicKing

Short link

do U have BigWorld?

succs

I`m not 3D master, but I ask some members to help U

Yeah... Ive got the BW. Took a while to figure that one out... And that help would be great!  :ok:

Short link

Well well fellows... So there is none here that can help me with tellnig what to edit in the .visual file in english?

Short link

Well well fellows... So there is none here that can help me with tellnig what to edit in the .visual file in english?

In fact, not very nice to write in English on the Russian-language forum. You have made ​​known as a guest of respect, even using Google-translator (as I do right now)).

Для этого мы будем пользоваться следующим софтом: 3D Object Converter или 3D Ripper DX - для сохранения оригинальной модели из игры; 3DS MAX или другой редактор - для внесения правок в модель и экспорт обратно в игру; Photoshop - для изменения текстур; WOTtools - для распаковки оригинальных .VISUAL; WOT Tank Viewer - для сверки оригинальных моделей и модифицированных.

Preferably use the 3D Object Converter. Unlike 3D Ripper DX, it runs both 32 and 64-bit systems. And in 3D Object Converter you can save .primitiv files from game to .3ds format easy and without lounching the game.

WOTtools - you need it! It helps to decode .visual from game and use it for your modification - you simply paste data from your .visual to decoded game's .visual. There are enough information in first post, just translate it.

One more: when you save the converted model - increase the size of all models (hull, turret ...) in 3D max - to 3937.5%.

And ask more specific questions, preferably in russian - it helps more people to understand you and to answer to you :gawi:

Short link

In fact, not very nice to write in English on the Russian-language forum. You have made ​​known as a guest of respect, even using Google-translator (as I do right now)).

Preferably use the 3D Object Converter. Unlike 3D Ripper DX, it runs both 32 and 64-bit systems. And in 3D Object Converter you can save .primitiv files from game to .3ds format easy and without lounching the game.

WOTtools - you need it! It helps to decode .visual from game and use it for your modification - you simply paste data from your .visual to decoded game's .visual. There are enough information in first post, just translate it.

One more: when you save the converted model - increase the size of all models (hull, turret ...) in 3D max - to 3937.5%.

And ask more specific questions, preferably in russian - it helps more people to understand you and to answer to you :gawi:

Thanks for the reply. Reason i dont use google translate to write in russian here is because it can get VERY wierd translations. And since english in a common language that most ppl know, specificly on the internet i use english to not cause any missunderstandings. However i use google translate to translate this site and even the first post. And google translation makes it somewhat wierd because i cant figure out the .visual editing part to an understandable guide. I get what tools i need to use and how to use them. But the thing i dont understand is WHAT in the .visual file to edit. Is it from my modified .visual file i copy to the original .visual or other way around? Is it parts in the .visual or is it the full text in them i copy over? Other thing i wonder is about the 3D Ripper DX. Do i need it at all or not? From the first post it seems i need it aswell with the others or is it only an option to use 3D Ripper DX insteed of 3D Object Converter? And do i need to use WoT model Editor at all since i can write .primitive and .visual straight from 3Ds Max with the help from BW191? Mostly i want to know about my .visual problems since i feel like im stuck right there and cant move forward. Now i think i have been rather specific in my questions. 

Below are a google translate of the above. Be aware that it might be the famous google translate looks of it!

Спасибо за ответ. Поэтому я не использую Google Translate писать на русском, потому что здесь она может получить очень странные переводы. А так как в английском общего языка, что большинство PPL знаю, специфически в Интернете я использую английский, чтобы не вызывать никаких missunderstandings. Однако я использую Google Translate перевести сайт и даже первом посте. И Google перевод делает его несколько странно, потому что я не могу понять. Визуальную часть редактирования понятно руководства. Я получаю то, что инструменты мне нужно использовать и как их использовать. Но вещь, я не понимаю, есть, что в. Визуальные файл для редактирования. Это от моей изменены. Визуальным файл я копирую к оригиналу. Визуальной или наоборот? Это в части. Визуальным или это полный текст в них я скопировать? Другая вещь, которую я удивляюсь идет о 3D Ripper DX. Нужно ли мне это вообще или нет? Из первого поста кажется, мне это нужно Aswell с другими или это только возможность использовать 3D Ripper DX insteed из 3D Converter объект? И нужно ли мне использовать WoT редактор модели вообще, так как я могу написать. Примитивной и. Визуальным прямо из 3Ds Max с помощью BW191? В основном я хочу знать о моем. Проблемы со зрением, так как я чувствую себя, как им тут же застрял и не может двигаться вперед. Теперь я думаю, что был весьма специфическим в мои вопросы.

Ниже Google Translate выше. Имейте в виду, что это может быть известный Google Translate взглядов его!

Edited by tjockis

Short link

Ладно, поехали по порядку!

But the thing i dont understand is WHAT in the .visual file to edit. Is it from my modified .visual file i copy to the original .visual or other way around? Is it parts in the .visual or is it the full text in them i copy over?

Copy-paste-translate from the first post with my comments :ok: :

1. In the original game .visual replace all the commas in the point (because of bug of the WOTtools) - it's important.
  2. Change the identifier for the source material primitiveGroup tank_mat from 0 to 1 (with the addition of new materials, the raw material of the tank goes down in order) - it depends of in which order, materials used by you, located in 3Ds max material manager - if the default material of modified tank goes first and then goes your new material (for example material with new texture of machinegun or canister, added by you) - then you may keep default structure of game .visual without changes
  3. Change the name of the material <identifier> tank_mat </ identifier> to <identifier> normalmap_specmap </ identifier> - this step is not important, I managed without it, because the game wants only the number of material, not the material's name
  4. Adding new material (your material from your exported .visual) to the original .visual - just copy the whole group <primitiveGroup>, and give it the number 1 (<primitiveGroup> 1  ...your_data... </primitiveGroup>) :ok:  In fact, only the <primitiveGroup> - is what for you need your exported .visual =)) .visual file containe the data about materials, skeleton nods and coordinats of origin points, but the mesh data - in the .primitive.
  5. In case I forget - from now you must use only your exported .primitiv, and it must contain only one element of a tank (only hull with your addins, only turret with your addins... and so on).
  6. Now prescribes the way the texture as it is written in the material of the tank (for example - vehicles/american/A13_T34_hvy/M103.dds instead of M103.dds) - check all the ways on this condition.

From the first post it seems i need it aswell with the others or is it only an option to use 3D Ripper DX insteed of 3D Object Converter? And do i need to use WoT model Editor at all since i can write .primitive and .visual straight from 3Ds Max with the help from BW191?

You can use 3D Object Converter or 3D Ripper DX - it's an options, independent from each other. I never use 3D Ripper DX at all. WoT model Editor - never use it, but want to try one day - it's a cropped version of BW191 with some interface twicks. If you have BW191 and 3Ds max 32-bit - you have all you need :gawi:

Reason i dont use google translate to write in russian here is because it can get VERY wierd translations.

Yes, it is :gg:  But:

1. some ppl do'nt understand english at all, and google - is the only chance for them
  2. its funny to read this kind of translations!

As you can see, I can read english, but I can not write without crutches of google=)

Short link

Ладно, поехали по порядку!

Copy-paste-translate from the first post with my comments :ok: :

1. In the original game .visual replace all the commas in the point (because of bug of the WOTtools) - it's important.
  2. Change the identifier for the source material primitiveGroup tank_mat from 0 to 1 (with the addition of new materials, the raw material of the tank goes down in order) - it depends of in which order, materials used by you, located in 3Ds max material manager - if the default material of modified tank goes first and then goes your new material (for example material with new texture of machinegun or canister, added by you) - then you may keep default structure of game .visual without changes
  3. Change the name of the material <identifier> tank_mat </ identifier> to <identifier> normalmap_specmap </ identifier> - this step is not important, I managed without it, because the game wants only the number of material, not the material's name
  4. Adding new material (your material from your exported .visual) to the original .visual - just copy the whole group <primitiveGroup>, and give it the number 1 (<primitiveGroup> 1  ...your_data... </primitiveGroup>) :ok:  In fact, only the <primitiveGroup> - is what for you need your exported .visual =)) .visual file containe the data about materials, skeleton nods and coordinats of origin points, but the mesh data - in the .primitive.
  5. In case I forget - from now you must use only your exported .primitiv, and it must contain only one element of a tank (only hull with your addins, only turret with your addins... and so on).
  6. Now prescribes the way the texture as it is written in the material of the tank (for example - vehicles/american/A13_T34_hvy/M103.dds instead of M103.dds) - check all the ways on this condition.

You can use 3D Object Converter or 3D Ripper DX - it's an options, independent from each other. I never use 3D Ripper DX at all. WoT model Editor - never use it, but want to try one day - it's a cropped version of BW191 with some interface twicks. If you have BW191 and 3Ds max 32-bit - you have all you need :gawi:

Yes, it is :gg:  But:

1. some ppl do'nt understand english at all, and google - is the only chance for them
  2. its funny to read this kind of translations!

As you can see, I can read english, but I can not write without crutches of google=)

Thank you very much! Will take a look at this tomorrow. Great help! Maybe i will get it to work now!

Thanks again!

Большое спасибо! Будем смотреть в это завтра. Большую помощь! Может быть, я получу его можно начинать работать!

Еще раз спасибо!

Short link

Вот новое видео более понятнее(1080р)

Видео лично мое! АВТОР Я!!

Edited by OREL
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Товарищи, а никто не может скинуть ссылку на качественный торрент 3DS MAX'а с RU версией и кряком? Вторую неделю качаю, а раздающих нету - на половине застрял. Сколько не искал - альтернатив не нашел. Я новичок, полюбэ начинать с нуля, так что версия не важна - лишь бы работала. Спасите-помогите! 

Short link

Никто не сталкивался с такой пролемой: 3D Object Converter не может открыть некоторые файлы, в частности файлы .primitives нового танка Indiden Panzer.

Как с этим бороться?

Short link

Никто не сталкивался с такой пролемой: 3D Object Converter не может открыть некоторые файлы, в частности файлы .primitives нового танка Indiden Panzer.

Как с этим бороться?

версия 5.10 нужна

Short link

5.001 и 5.10 это далеко разные версии. 5.10 открывает новые танки, а вот 5.001 нет. Не путайте людей ) Но это соответственно лучше чем популярная 4,8.

~OxMY47Rf.png~OxMY47Re.png

Edited by AleksLee

Short link

Напоминаю, что на форуме запрещена публикация программного обеспечения и любых иных материалов с нарушением авторских прав.

Short link

Приветствую всех мододелов и просто людей, которые разбираются в этом) 

У меня просьба, если это конечно не сложно.

Я бы хотел изменить немного ремоделинг этого фоша http://worldoftanks.zoneofgame.su/remodeling-world-of-tanks-amx-50-foch-155.html

foch.jpg

А именно: убрать сзади цепь, убрать анимированные вентиляторы, убрать огнетушители и антенны сделать короче, или убрать. 

Насколько это сложно?) Спасибо!

пс. Я в этом деле просто ноль.

Edited by tmtmtm204

Short link

Товарищи помогите у меня с плагином макс через раз стал запускаться.

Short link

Alex6669, помогите пожалуйста с ангаром, очень хочу перенести ангар из World of warplanes в World of tanks но со всемя тенями, текстурками и другими прелестями, но не знаю как, подскажите пожалуйста

Short link